- 9 ounces uncooked pearled farro
- 1 1/2 cups sliced, halved cucumber (half moon)
- 1 1/2 cups quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup Multipurpose Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup lightly salted, smoked almonds, chopped
- calories 375
- fat 16.7 g
- satfat 3.3 g
- monofat 7.7 g
- polyfat 1.8 g
- protein 12 g
- carbohydrate 48 g
- fiber 8 g
- cholesterol 9 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 217 mg
- calcium 67 mg
How to Make It
Cook farro according to package directions, omitting salt; drain in a colander. Rinse with cold water for 30 seconds; drain. Cool to room temperature.
Combine cooked farro, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, and parsley in a large bowl.
Combine vinaigrette and mascarpone in a bowl, stirring with a whisk. Pour over farro mixture, tossing to combine. Top with almonds.