- 12 large eggs
- 12 squares warm Red Pepper Cornbread, halved horizontally
- 12 slices Canadian bacon, cooked
- Rosemary Hollandaise
- Garnishes: capers, lemon wedges, rosemary sprigs
- Lightly grease a large saucepan. Add water to depth of 2 inches in pan. Bring water to a boil; reduce heat, and maintain at a light simmer. Break eggs, 1 at a time, into a saucer; slip eggs, 1 at a time, into water, holding cup as close as possible to surface of water. (Cook eggs in batches to avoid overcrowding in pan.) Simmer 5 minutes or until done. Remove eggs with a slotted spoon. Trim edges, if desired.
- Stack 2 Red Pepper Cornbread halves on 12 individual serving plates; top each stack with 1 slice Canadian bacon, 1 poached egg, and about 1/4 cup Rosemary Hollandaise. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately. Makes 12 servings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note