Farmers Market Veggie Wrapwich
More From Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 4 (6-in.) fajita size flour tortillas or garden vegetable wraps
- 4 slices American, Swiss or Muenster cheese, halved
- 1 small tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- 4 cups your favorite vegetables: such as asparagus, sliced red onion, cucumber, bell peppers, sprouts or shredded carrots
- Your favorite Wish-Bone® Dressing
- 1. Squeeze It: Squeeze Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise generously onto tortillas.
2. Stuff It: Layer cheese down center of each tortilla. Top with tomato and vegetables, then drizzle with Dressing.
3. Wrap It: Roll & fold the filled tortilla.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
Nutrition Information per serving with Light Mayonnaise:
Calories 430, Calories From Fat 210, Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 23g, Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 1040mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g, Sugars 9g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 11g
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Farmers Market Veggie Wrapwich Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches
More Recipes for Sandwiches