I also used rosemary instead of tarragon, and regular dijon as opposed to stone ground. I can't get frozen corn in my country, so have to use canned, and think next time I won't roast the corn in the oven as it tended to stick to our teeth!
Farmers' Market Potato Salad
Look for a mix of red, purple, and brown-skinned fingerling potatoes, so named because of their oblong shapes, to prepare this stunning salad. If you can't find them, substitute small red potatoes. You can serve this dish at room temperature just after it's tossed together, or make it ahead, refrigerate, and serve chilled.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 198
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 4.5g
- Carbohydrate: 32.7g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 438mg
- Calcium: 28mg
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (about 2 ears)
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 3/4 cup diced zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Place corn and potatoes on a jelly-roll pan. Drizzle vegetables with 1 tablespoon oil; toss to coat. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Place mixture in a large bowl. Combine tarragon and next 5 ingredients (through pepper) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Gradually add remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, stirring constantly with a whisk. Drizzle potato mixture with dressing; toss gently to coat.
- 3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion and zucchini to pan; cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Add zucchini mixture and tomatoes to potato mixture; toss gently to combine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note