Dekalb Farmers Market, in the Decatur area, inspired the vegetable medley that tops this homemade pizza.
Southern Living APRIL 2012
1. Preheat oven to 500°. Heat a pizza stone or baking sheet in oven 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, lightly dust a second baking sheet with cornmeal. Stretch pizza dough into a 12- to 14-inch circle on baking sheet.
3. Spread Quick Tomato Sauce over dough. Top with mozzarella slices and Italian sausage. Arrange Farmers' Market Roasted Vegetables over pizza; season with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
4. Slide pizza from baking sheet onto hot pizza stone or baking sheet in oven.
5. Bake at 500° for 15 minutes or until crust is thoroughly cooked, edges are golden, and cheese is melted.
Go to full version of