Farmers' Market Pizza
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Annette Joseph
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 50 Minutes
- Plain white cornmeal
- 1 pound bakery pizza dough
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Quick Tomato Sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 pound mild Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups Farmers' Market Roasted Vegetables
- 1. Preheat oven to 500°. Heat a pizza stone or baking sheet in oven 30 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, lightly dust a second baking sheet with cornmeal. Stretch pizza dough into a 12- to 14-inch circle on baking sheet.
- 3. Spread Quick Tomato Sauce over dough. Top with mozzarella slices and Italian sausage. Arrange Farmers' Market Roasted Vegetables over pizza; season with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- 4. Slide pizza from baking sheet onto hot pizza stone or baking sheet in oven.
- 5. Bake at 500° for 15 minutes or until crust is thoroughly cooked, edges are golden, and cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes