Farmers' Market Pizza
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Annette Joseph
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 50 Minutes
- Plain white cornmeal
- 1 pound bakery pizza dough
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Quick Tomato Sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 pound mild Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups Farmers' Market Roasted Vegetables
- 1. Preheat oven to 500°. Heat a pizza stone or baking sheet in oven 30 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, lightly dust a second baking sheet with cornmeal. Stretch pizza dough into a 12- to 14-inch circle on baking sheet.
- 3. Spread Quick Tomato Sauce over dough. Top with mozzarella slices and Italian sausage. Arrange Farmers' Market Roasted Vegetables over pizza; season with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- 4. Slide pizza from baking sheet onto hot pizza stone or baking sheet in oven.
- 5. Bake at 500° for 15 minutes or until crust is thoroughly cooked, edges are golden, and cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note