Farmers' Market Pasta Salad
- 2 cups halved baby heirloom tomatoes
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced into half moons
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup diced firm, ripe fresh peaches (about 2 medium)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Parmesan Vinaigrette
- 1 (8-oz.) package penne pasta*
- 2 cups shredded smoked chicken (about 10 oz.)
- 1/3 cup torn fresh basil
- 1/3 cup torn fresh cilantro
How to Make It
Toss together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, and let stand 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package directions. Add hot cooked pasta and chicken to tomato mixture; toss gently to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a serving platter, and top with basil and cilantro.
*1 (20-oz.) package refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini may be substituted.