Farmers Market Grilled Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 cup(s) baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 8 slice(s) sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3.5 ounce(s) garlic and herb goat cheese softened
- 1 zucchini sliced lengthwise
- 1 tomatoes sliced
- In blender combine mayonnaise, 1 cup of spinach, garlic, 1/4 tsp salt and pepper. Set aside
- Brush one side of each bread with olive oil; place oiled side down on waxed paper.
- Spread goat cheese on half the slices,
- Layer zucchini, tomato and spinach on top.
- Spread some of spinach mayonnaise on remaining slices, place on top of veggies, spread side down.
- Cook sandwiches in large skillet over med high heat 6 to 8 min or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note