Farmers Market Grilled Cheese
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 cup(s) baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 8 slice(s) sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3.5 ounce(s) garlic and herb goat cheese softened
- 1 zucchini sliced lengthwise
- 1 tomatoes sliced
- In blender combine mayonnaise, 1 cup of spinach, garlic, 1/4 tsp salt and pepper. Set aside
- Brush one side of each bread with olive oil; place oiled side down on waxed paper.
- Spread goat cheese on half the slices,
- Layer zucchini, tomato and spinach on top.
- Spread some of spinach mayonnaise on remaining slices, place on top of veggies, spread side down.
- Cook sandwiches in large skillet over med high heat 6 to 8 min or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes