- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound fresh kale, washed and stems removed
- 1 pound fresh mustard greens, washed and stems removed
- 1 pound fresh turnip greens, washed and stems removed
- 1 turnip, peeled and diced
- 1 (32-ounce) container chicken broth
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
How to Make It
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large pot or saucepan over low heat. Add onion, and sauté about 2 to 3 minutes.
Add kale and next 6 ingredients. Reduce heat to very low, cover, and simmer 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until greens and turnip are tender. Uncover, drizzle greens with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, and cook 3 minutes. Serve warm.