Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Elizabeth Demos
More From Southern Living
Total: 45 Minutes
- 8 large eggs
- 8 thick bacon slices, coarsely chopped
- 8 cups loosely packed baby arugula
- 4 cups trimmed frisée
- 2 cups thinly sliced radicchio
- 2 cups brioche or challah bread cubes, toasted
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Parmesan Vinaigrette
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. Bring 12 cups water to a boil in a large Dutch oven. Add eggs; boil 5 (soft cooked) to 7 (hard cooked) minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water 1 minute; drain. Peel under cold running water. Cut eggs in half.
- 2. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels.
- 3. Gently toss together bacon, arugula, next 4 ingredients, and desired amount of Parmesan Vinaigrette. Divide mixture among 8 salad bowls. Top each with 2 egg halves. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with remaining Parmesan Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables