Farmer's Pork Chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- piece(s) Pork Chops
- piece(s) Potatoes
- 1/2 piece(s) Onion
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 cup(s) Flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) Seasoned Salt
- 1/3 cup(s) Vegetable Oil
- 8 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 4 cup(s) Milk
- 1/4 cup(s) Parlsey
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Peel potatoes; slice 1/4 inch thick and cover with cold water. Slice onion into very thin slices, and then cut the slices in half. Drain potatoes; layer half the potatoes in a well-greased 15x10 inch casserole dish. Scatter half of the onion slices on top of potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Repeat with remaining potatoes and onions. Cover potatoes with white sauce. Cover casserole dish with plastic wrap and microwave for 5 minutes on high or bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkled seasoned salt on pork chops and dredge chops in flour mixture. Lightly brown chops in vegetable oil. Do not cook them completely. As chops are removed from frying pan, lay them on top of potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes. The juices from the pork chops will drip down into the potatoes. Delicious!
- Paula Deen’s White Sauce
- Melt butter; remove from heat. Stir in flour; add salt and pepper. Return to heat and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is bubbly. Add milk, 1 cup at a time. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer 1 to 2 minutes, then let stand at least 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in parsley or chives, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Debbieann11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note