Farfalle with Sausage( can be pork or turkey) peas, and mushrooms
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) olive pil
- 1 pound(s) italian saugase or italian style turkey sausage casings remo0ved
- 10 ounce(s) cremini mushrooms sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) black peppers freshly ground
- 1 package(s) 10 oz frozen peas slightly defrosted
- 1 pint(s) farfalle
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan cheese freshely
- In a large saute pan, heat the two tablespoons of oil over high heat. Add the sausage until it's a golden brown.breaking up any large clumps, about six weeks.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate and set aside. Heat two more tablespoons of oil in the same pan.add the mushrooms and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Saute until all the liquid from the mushrooms has evaporated, about 8 minutes. add the peas and saute for two minutes. Return the sausage to the pan and suate until heated through and the flavors have blended, about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.Add the farfalle, and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes.Drain the pasta,reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid, Return the pasta to the opt and add the meat mixture. Toos over medium heat to combine and heat through , adding enough of the reserved cooking fluid to moisten, about 5 minutes. Drizzle in the reamaining oil. Season the pasta with more salt and pepper to taste.Add the Parmesan cheese and toss to combine
- Transfer the pasta mixture to a large bowl and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RandyHood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Farfalle with Sausage( can be pork or turkey) peas, and mushrooms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes