Farfalle with Marinated Grilled Chicken
More From Bertolli Pasta Sauce
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce, heated
- 1 box (16 oz.) farfalle or penne pasta, cooked and drained
- Combine chicken with 1/2 cup Dressing in shallow bowl; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing, 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Spoon Sauce over hot farfalle and top with sliced chicken. Garnish, if desired, with additional parsley.
Cost per recipe*: $9.30
Cost per serving*: $1.55
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This