Farfalle with Arugula Pesto
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 339
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Protein: 12g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Carbohydrate: 48g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Sodium: 114mg
- Cholesterol: 5.6mg
- 8 ounces yellow wax beans and/or green beans, rinsed, ends trimmed, and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 12 ounces dried farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- About 3/4 cup arugula pesto
- 1/4 cup grated pecorino romano or parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup yellow and red cherry tomatoes, stemmed, rinsed, and halved
- 1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 4 quarts water to a boil; add beans and cook just until barely tender to bite, about 1 minute. With a skimmer or slotted spoon, remove from water and transfer to a colander; rinse under cold running water until cool.
- 2. Bring water back to a boil. Add farfalle and cook until tender to bite, 14 to 16 minutes. Drain.
- 3. In a large bowl, mix pasta, beans, and 3/4 cup pesto. If more sauce is desired, add up to 1/4 cup more pesto. Top with cheese and halved cherry tomatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes