- 8 ounces yellow wax beans and/or green beans, rinsed, ends trimmed, and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 12 ounces dried farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- About 3/4 cup arugula pesto
- 1/4 cup grated pecorino romano or parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup yellow and red cherry tomatoes, stemmed, rinsed, and halved
- calories 339
- caloriesfromfat 32 %
- protein 12 g
- fat 12 g
- satfat 2.4 g
- carbohydrate 48 g
- fiber 2.8 g
- sodium 114 mg
- cholesterol 5.6 mg
How to Make It
In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 4 quarts water to a boil; add beans and cook just until barely tender to bite, about 1 minute. With a skimmer or slotted spoon, remove from water and transfer to a colander; rinse under cold running water until cool.
Bring water back to a boil. Add farfalle and cook until tender to bite, 14 to 16 minutes. Drain.
In a large bowl, mix pasta, beans, and 3/4 cup pesto. If more sauce is desired, add up to 1/4 cup more pesto. Top with cheese and halved cherry tomatoes.