I used whole grain pasta and light ricotta. It wasn't anything special.
Farfalle with Ricotta, Mint and Peas
This one-dish dinner of Farfalle with Ricotta, Mint and Peas is ready and to the table in 22 minutes. This pasta meal is the perfect option for those busy weeknights.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 697
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Protein: 35g
- Carbohydrate: 101g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Sodium: 839mg
- 1 cup whole-milk or part-skim ricotta
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound farfalle (or other short pasta)
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, butter and Parmesan and mix well.
- 2. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook farfalle until just al dente, about 10 minutes or as package label directs. Add peas to pot 1 minute before the end of cooking time to heat through. Reserve 1 cup of cooking water and thoroughly drain pasta and peas.
- 3. Return pasta and peas to pot and add ricotta mixture. Toss gently, adding cooking water 1 Tbsp. at a time as necessary to moisten and coat pasta. Season with salt and pepper, stir in mint and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note