Farfalle Garden Pasta Salad
- 1 (16-oz.) box farfalle pasta
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled feta cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced (white part only)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Cook farfalle according to package directions. Drain well, and spread onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil, tossing to coat. Let stand at least 5 minutes. Transfer pasta to a bowl.
- Whisk together vinegar, lemon rind, and mustard in a small bowl; gradually add remaining olive oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking until blended. Whisk in salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook green beans, zucchini, and carrots in boiling salted water to cover 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Toss together pasta, vinegar mixture, cooked vegetables, tomatoes, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl until combined. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This