My family gives this fudge 5 stars. It has become a tradition for our holiday get together. (I use the microwave version.)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- evaporated milk
- Fantasy Fudge
- five stars 99% would make this again
- Rate or review this recipe Read reviews
- Send to a friend
- Print recipe
- Yes, this is the original Fantasy Fudge recipe from the back of the Kraft Marshmallow Creme jar. We'll never know why they changed the recipe on us, but we've preserved the recipe for you right here.
- Makes about 117
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 12-oz. (340 g) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 7-oz. (198 g) jar Kraft Marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Traditional method:
- Combine sugar, margarine and milk in heavy 2-1/2 quart saucepan; bring to full rolling bail, stirring constantly. Continue boiling 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring. Remove from heat, stir in chocolate till melted. Add marshmallow creme, nuts & vanilla beat till blended. Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Let cool and cut into 1-inch squares.
- Microwave method:
- Microwave margarine in 4-quart microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) 1 minute or until melted. Add sugar and milk; mix well. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until mixture begins to boil, stirring after 3 minutes. Mix well; scrape bowl. Continue microwaving on HIGH 5-1/2 minutes; stir after 3 minutes. Stir in chips until melted. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Cool at room temperature; cut into squares. Makes 3 pounds.
- Note: Can be made in a smaller pan for thicker squares (yield will be reduced).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyRobbins1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fantasy Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies