Fantastic Taco Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1/2 head(s) lettuce
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 1 can(s) black beans
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 reg. size package(s) Doritos
- 1 cup(s) colby cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) black olives chopped
- Brown ground turkey in skillet. Chop tomatoes, onion, and olives and place in large mixing bowl. Add can of black beans (drained and rinsed), ground turkey, and shredded cheese to tomatoes, onions, and olives. Add package of taco seasoning. Add lettuce and Doritos last so they wont become soggy. Then add can of tomato sauce. (You may also use thousand island dressing instead of the tomato sauce) Mix well and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes