Fantastic Chicken Burgers from Allrecipes.com
Babs made and very good -- served on Ciabatta rolls.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) recipe
- Original recipe makes 4 burgers Change Servings
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package guacamole seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 8 slices ciabatta bread
- 1/4 cup prepared salsa, divided
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- In a bowl, mix together the ground chicken, guacamole seasoning, half the cilantro, lime juice, and minced onion until thoroughly combined. Form the chicken mixture into 4 patties. Reserve the other half of the cilantro for garnish.
- Grill the chicken burgers on the preheated grill until the meat is no longer pink inside, the juices run clear, and the burgers show browned grill marks, 5 to 8 minutes per side.
- About 2 minutes before burgers are done, place slices of ciabatta bread onto the grill to toast, about 1 minute per side. About 1 minute before the burgers are done, top each burger with a slice of Cheddar cheese, and let melt.
- Serve chicken burgers on the toasted ciabatta bread, topped with about 1 tablespoon of salsa and about 1 tablespoon of the reserved chopped cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fantastic Chicken Burgers from Allrecipes.com Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches