Fancy Crescent Chicken
Serve this no-fuss Fancy Crescent Chicken as an appetizer or in multiples for an entire meal.
Yield: Serves 8
- 1 3-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 10-oz. can chicken, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimentos
- 2 8-oz. tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese and softened butter until smooth. Mix in chicken, salt, pepper, milk, chives, onion and pimentos. Separate crescent rolls into rectangles.
- Spoon chicken mixture over each rectangle. Fold dough over and press together to seal edges. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with croutons.
- Arrange on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers