I made them with biscuits instead. And I added cheddar cheese, celery 2 tablespoons of mayo. I would make them again my family loved them.
Fancy Crescent Chicken
- 1 3-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 10-oz. can chicken, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimentos
- 2 8-oz. tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese and softened butter until smooth. Mix in chicken, salt, pepper, milk, chives, onion and pimentos. Separate crescent rolls into rectangles.
- Spoon chicken mixture over each rectangle. Fold dough over and press together to seal edges. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with croutons.
- Arrange on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note