- 1 3-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 10-oz. can chicken, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimentos
- 2 8-oz. tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
How to Make It
In a bowl, mix together cream cheese and softened butter until smooth. Mix in chicken, salt, pepper, milk, chives, onion and pimentos. Separate crescent rolls into rectangles.
Spoon chicken mixture over each rectangle. Fold dough over and press together to seal edges. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with croutons.
Arrange on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden.