Fancy Chicken Log
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon bottled steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1/2 cups minced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almond
- 1. Beat together first 3 ingredients.
- 2. Blend in next 2 ingredients and 2 Tbsp parsley. Refrigerate remaining parsley.
- 3. Shape mixture into 9" log. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill 4 hours or overnight.
- 4.Toss together remaining parsley and almonds: use to coat log.
- Serve with crackers. Yields about 3 Cups spread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mhale7 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fancy Chicken Log Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers