Fanciful Fruit Pizza from Pillsbury
Cool: 30 Minutes
- 1 package(s) (16.5 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 package(s) (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) apple jelly
- 1 cup(s) fresh or canned peach slices, drained, cut into thinner slices
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup(s) halved or quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1.Heat oven to 350F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan or spray with cooking spray. In pan, break up cookie dough; press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- 2.Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 3.In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Spread mixture over cooled crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese.
- 4.Stir jelly until smooth; spoon or brush over fruit.
- Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour. Cut into wedges or squares. Store in refrigerator.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TrishW1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note