Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) evaporated milk (5 fl oz)
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chocolate, semisweet (9 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) nuts chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Line 8 inch square pan with foil
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium heavy saucepan. Bring to full rolling boil over MEDIUM heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from Heat,
- Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minutes of until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerated for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan. remove foil. Cut into 24 pieces
This recipe is a personal recipe added by qabowman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note