Community Recipe from
- 1/5 brandy ( raynal)
- 1/5 rum ( bacardi dark)
- 1/5 bourbon (VA gentlemen)
- 1 pound(s) confectioners sugar
- 2 quart(s) heavy cream
- vanilla extract
- cinnamon powder
- nutmeg powder
- 1. separate eggs into 2 bowls fluff yolks in one, while slowly pouring in 1/3 of each spirit let stand, leave egg whites in another bowl for now
- 2. In a very lg container pour the rest of the spirits, heavy cream, and sugar. stir well so that sugar dissolves.
- 3. Fluff egg yolks again. stir slowly into a the larg container with other mixture,
- 4. Beat egg whites until soft peaks texture. slowly fold the whites into mixture.
- 5. Add small amt vanilla and stir
- 6. Ladle into a cup with small amt o cinnamon and nutmeg on top
- 7. Be careful this mixture is strong. 2 glass limit per customer!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabeth413 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes