Famous Chocolate Refrigerator Roll
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 1/2-ounce) package chocolate wafers
- Chocolate curls (optional)
- Beat whipping cream in a medium mixing bowl until soft peaks form; add vanilla, and beat until well blended.
- Spread whipped cream mixture on one side of wafers. Put wafers together in stacks of 4 to 5. On a serving platter, place stacks together to make a roll. Frost entire roll with remaining whipped cream mixture. Chill 4 to 6 hours. Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired.
- Slice diagonally at a 45° angle, and serve on individual dessert plates.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This