Family Favorite Party Mix
- 1 cup bite-size crispy wheat cereal squares
- 1 cup bite-size crispy corn cereal squares
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolates
- 1 cup raisins
- Combine cereals, nuts and pretzels in a slow cooker. Mix together butter, sauce and salts; gently stir into cereal mixture. Cover and cook on low setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- Uncover and cook on low setting for an additional 30 minutes; stir occasionally. Drain on paper towel-lined baking sheets; transfer to a large bowl.
- Cool. Add chocolates and raisins; toss to mix. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note