Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 6 red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups fresh brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup pearl onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed rosemary
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and gently toss. Spread into an aluminum foil-lined jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables