Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) apple cider, the real stuff
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cloves
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) orange zest
- 2 orange slices
- 1 bottle(s) inexpensive Spanish red wine Tempranillo
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/2 cup(s) brandy
- For the Spiced Apple Cider:
- Mix together first 7 ingredients in a medium sized saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat and then remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Strain before using.
- For the Spiced Apple Cider Sangria:
- Mix remaining ingredients together with Spiced Apple Cider in a large pitcher and garnish with orange wheels and cinnamon sticks. To serve, pour over ice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fall Sangria Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic