- 2 1/4 cups unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons roasted walnut oil, other nut oil, or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces salad mix (8 qts. lightly packed), including some arugula and radicchio
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cups coarsely chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate seeds
- calories 140
- caloriesfromfat 71 %
- protein 2.7 g
- fat 11 g
- satfat 1 g
- carbohydrate 9.7 g
- fiber 1.9 g
- sodium 168 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Boil pomegranate juice in a medium saucepan until reduced to 3/4 cup, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool. Whisk in vinegar, oil, salt, thyme, and pepper.
Mix salad greens, chives, parsley, walnuts, and pomegranate seeds gently with dressing in a very large salad bowl (or 2 bowls).
Make ahead: Dressing, up to 1 day, chilled.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.