Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head(s) Boston lettuce
- 2 cup(s) arugula chopped
- 1 cup(s) sprouts (alfalfa, broccoli, bean, etc.) chopped
- 2 carrots shredded
- 3/4 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) dried cranberries, cherries or raisins
- Prepare all the ingredients and mix in a large bowl.
- Portion the salad into containers or jars for lunch size portion. Or keep in a covered bowl for easy access for dinner or a snack.
- Top with your favorite dressing. Goes great with a balsamic or white wine dressing, or simple olive oil and vinegar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NCarriere and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note