Absolutely amazing ribs!
Fall Off The Bone Ribs
You will need plenty of napkins for these.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) cooking sherry
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 4 teaspoon(s) mesquite or cajun seasoning
- 1 cup(s) PC Smokin' Stampede BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 pound(s) pork back ribs
- 1/4 cup(s) vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- Boil the ribs for 20 min.
- In small bowl, stir together all dry seasonings; rub all over the ribs. Transfer to slow cooker.
- In bowl, whisk together all other ingredients; add to slow cooker, stirring to coat ribs.
- Cover and cook on low 4-6 hrs (or longer, if desired).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Knwbuddy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note