Absolutely amazing ribs!
Fall Off The Bone Ribs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) cooking sherry
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 4 teaspoon(s) mesquite or cajun seasoning
- 1 cup(s) PC Smokin' Stampede BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 pound(s) pork back ribs
- 1/4 cup(s) vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- Boil the ribs for 20 min.
- In small bowl, stir together all dry seasonings; rub all over the ribs. Transfer to slow cooker.
- In bowl, whisk together all other ingredients; add to slow cooker, stirring to coat ribs.
- Cover and cook on low 4-6 hrs (or longer, if desired).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Knwbuddy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note