- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- About 2 qts. loosely packed radicchio, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 qt. loosely packed bite-size pieces butter lettuce (1 head)
- 1 qt. loosely packed bite-size pieces hearts of romaine (1 head)
- 2 large or 3 small sliced and cored pears
- 6 ounces crumbled fresh goat cheese
- calories 160
- caloriesfromfat 69 %
- protein 3.6 g
- fat 12 g
- satfat 2.8 g
- carbohydrate 9.9 g
- fiber 1.8 g
- sodium 207 mg
- cholesterol 6.5 mg
How to Make It
Make dressing: Combine apple cider vinegar, ginger, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake until honey dissolves and ingredients are well combined. Add oil and shake vigorously to mix well.
In a bowl, toss radicchio with 3 tbsp. vinaigrette until leaves are coated evenly. Cover and leave at room temperature, at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
Just before serving, add butter lettuce, romaine, and pear slices and toss gently. Scatter with cheese.
Make ahead: Dressing, up to 2 weeks ahead, chilled; other ingredients can be prepped several hours ahead and chilled separately (toss pears with a little lemon juice to prevent browning).