Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- (Cool Whip, vanilla pudding mix, and a can of pumpkin)
- 1 – 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 1- 5 oz box of instant vanilla pudding
- 1-16 oz container of cool whip
- 1 – small pumpkin
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- Mix it all together and chill for several hours.
- Put the dip in the pumpkin and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve with apples, Nilla wafers or graham crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
FALL DIP Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads