Fall Back into Childhood
On October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Fall Back into Childhood, was created by Rocky Jokbengboon.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Â½ cup(s) Tropical Foodâs PB&J MixÂ® separated
- 6 slice(s) bread thick slices
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon(s) rum
- Â¼ cup(s) white chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoon(s) heavy cream
- 1 cup(s) cranberry juice
- Â½ cup(s) maple syrup
- Separate Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix® components into three bowls of cranberries, peanut butter chips, and peanuts.
- Reconstitute dried cranberries in cranberry juice. Reduce by half and add maple syrup; keep warm.
- Heat cream with white chocolate morsels and peanut butter chips until just melted to create ganache; set aside.
- Whisk eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and rum.
- Soak bread in milk mixture, and then cook in butter over medium heat.
- Spoon ganache on plate and scatter crushed peanuts on top.
- Place French toast next to ganache and spoon cranberry sauce over top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fall Back into Childhood Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch