Falkland House Tea Blend
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 2.4
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Protein: 0.0g
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 0.7g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 7.1mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1/2 cup lapsang souchong tea leaves
- 1/2 cup Earl Grey tea leaves
- milk, lemon, and/or sugar to taste
- Combine 1/2 cup (about 1 oz.) lapsang souchong tea leaves and 1/2 cup (about 1 oz.) Earl Grey tea leaves. Use, or store airtight up to 6 months.
- To prepare tea:
- Pour hot water into teapot and let stand until pot is warm to touch.
- For each 1 cup (8 oz.) of tea, place 1 1/2 teaspoons tea leaf blend in a tea ball or infuser, filling it no more than half full. Drain teapot and put tea leaves in it. For each 1 1/2 teaspoons leaves, add 1 cup boiling water. Cover and let steep 3 to 5 minutes. Swirl tea ball through tea and lift out. Pour tea into cups and add milk, lemon, and/or sugar to taste.
- Nutritional analysis per cup of tea.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note