This is such a good idea. Made with chicken-breast strips as shown on food network's falafel-crusted chicken (kinda like home-made chicken fingers), baked on rack about 10min. Served with pita, hummus & babaganoush. Super-easy.
Falafel-crusted Chicken Drumettes
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 225
- Calories from fat: 40%
- Protein: 23g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sodium: 259mg
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- 2 pounds chicken drumettes (shoulder-wing joint)
- About 3/4 cup dried falafel mix
- 1. Rinse chicken drumettes. Put falafel mix in a heavy plastic food bag. Add 5 or 6 drumettes to bag at a time, shake well, lift out, and lay slightly apart in an oiled 10- by 15-inch pan.
- 2. Bake in a 475° oven for 10 minutes. Turn drumettes over and bake until lightly browned and meat at bone in thickest part is no longer pink (cut to test), about 15 minutes longer. Add salt to taste.
- Nutritional analysis per appetizer serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This