Fal Harvest Quinoa Salad
check out Kaitsinsidedish.blogspot.com for more recipes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) quinoa
- 2 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup(s) pecans toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 cup(s) butternut squash cubed
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 dash(es) salt and pepper
- 3 stalk(s) scallions chopped
- 1) Preheat oven to 350
- 2) Drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper over butternut squash, place is a baking pan and let roast for 40 minutes or until soft
- 3) Prepare quinoa according to box directions, substitute vegetable stock for water
- 4) Once quinoa is fluffy and all the liquid has been absorbed add in orange juice, vinegar, and spices
- 5) Add in butternut squash, cranberries, pecans, and scallions, serve at room temperature or refrigerate and serve chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KaitsInsideDish and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note