Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) orange juiced
- 2 whole(s) limes juiced
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 3 whole(s) chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Mix all ingredients. Add beef or chicken and marinate overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fajitas Marinade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments