Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) chicken breasts boneless/skinless
- 1 whole(s) onion cut into strips
- 2 whole(s) red bell peppers cut into strips
- 2 whole(s) green bell peppers cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon(s) McCormick Fajita Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- In a skillet, sear the chicken breasts (cook on high just to brown the outsides) until both sides are browned. Take off heat and cut breasts against grain into long strips (or bite size pieces, which ever you prefer). Place the chicken strips back into the skillet with the orange juice and fajita seasoning. Cook on low until the chicken is cooked through. Turn up the heat and add the onions and peppers. Cook just a few minutes while stirring. (You don't want the onions and peppers to get soft - they need to still be crunchy).
- Place a spoonful of meat and peppers into a tortilla. Place some cheese and sour cream on top. Roll up and eat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fajitas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes