- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 whole(s) green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 whole(s) lime
- 1 whole(s) onion, thinly sliced
- 1 recipe of Homemade Fajita Seasoning
- 1 whole(s) red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 12 ounce(s) steak or chicken, bite size strips
- 1 whole(s) tomato, chopped
- Sprinkle meat with 2 tsp of fajita seasoning. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
- Saute peppers and onions in 1 T. oil over medium-high heat with 1 tsp. fajita seasoning about 3 minutes, until crisp-tender.
- Remove mixture and set aside.
- Add 1 T. oil to skillet and saute meat until desired doneness, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Drain meat mix and return that and onion-pepper mix to skillet. Stir in tomato and cook about 1 minutes, until heated through.
- Remove from skillet, stir in juice of one lime and serve with tortillas.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by martindm20 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fajitas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes