This is the perfect intersection of simple and delicious. It's a great way to use leftover flank steak. I used Rick Bayless' recipe for the guacamole and sauted the peppers and onions stovetop.
Fajita style steak tacos
Start with a warm 6 inch corn tortilla. Add toppings - 200 calories or less
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) Grilled flank steak
- 1 tablespoon(s) Guacamole
- 1 tablespoon(s) Pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) Grilled Peppers and onions
- 1 piece(s) 100 calorie tortilla
- Warm tortilla, grill steak, combine all other ingredients
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dg4482 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fajita style steak tacos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes