Fajita Skirt (Flank) Steak Marinade
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice (1 lime)
- 1/2 Small onion diced
- 3 clove(s) garlic diced
- 1/2 Jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 pound(s) skirt (flank) steak
- Whisk first 8 ingredients together. Pound skirt or flank steak to approx. 3/8".to tenderize. Add steak and marinade to zip lock bag(s). Marinate 24 hours for optimum flavor.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Actstwo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fajita Skirt (Flank) Steak Marinade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments