This fiery Fajita Seasoning is a hot complement to Easy Chicken Fajitas.
This recipe goes with Easy Chicken Fajitas
Yield: Makes 5 to 6 tablespoons
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chili powder (vary according to how spicy you like it)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside and use just as you would the seasoning packet that comes in those taco kits at the store.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This