Fajita Potato Skins
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 84
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fat: 2.2g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 6.6g
- Carbohydrate: 9.6g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 134mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 ounces lean boneless round steak
- 2 small baking potatoes (about 3 1/2 ounces each)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons no-salt-added mild salsa
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
- Trim fat from steak; slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips. Add steak to onion mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
- Scrub potatoes. Bake at 400° for 35 minutes or until tender. Let cool to touch. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells; set shells aside. Mash pulp.
- Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add meat mixture; cook 2 minutes or until meat is browned on both sides. Add mashed potato to skillet, and cook 1 minute.
- Place potato shells in a small baking dish. Spoon steak mixture evenly into shells, and top with cheese. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top evenly with salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note