- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 ounces lean boneless round steak
- 2 small baking potatoes (about 3 1/2 ounces each)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons no-salt-added mild salsa
- calories 84
- caloriesfromfat 24 %
- fat 2.2 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 6.6 g
- carbohydrate 9.6 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 13 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 134 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Trim fat from steak; slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips. Add steak to onion mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
Scrub potatoes. Bake at 400° for 35 minutes or until tender. Let cool to touch. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells; set shells aside. Mash pulp.
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add meat mixture; cook 2 minutes or until meat is browned on both sides. Add mashed potato to skillet, and cook 1 minute.
Place potato shells in a small baking dish. Spoon steak mixture evenly into shells, and top with cheese. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top evenly with salsa.