Fajita Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 1 (1.4-ounce) envelope fajita seasoning mix
- 2 (15.5-ounce) jars salsa con queso
- 1/2 (4.5-ounce) package taco shells, crushed
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain. Stir in macaroni, 1/4 cup green onions, seasoning mix, and salsa con queso; pour into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with crushed taco shells.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup green onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This