Made this tonight and it is awesome! So easy to make and has good flavor
Fajita Chicken Pasta
Photo: Ryan Benyi; Styling: Gerri Williams for James Reps
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 660
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Protein: 35g
- Carbohydrate: 79g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 88mg
- Sodium: 1252mg
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound farfalle
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1-oz. packet fajita seasoning
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 small red, yellow or orange bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1/4-by-2-inch strips
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 1. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook farfalle until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water, and return pasta to pot.
- 2. In a large skillet, warm oil over medium heat. Rub seasoning on chicken. Add to skillet and cook 4 to 6 minutes, turning once, until cooked through. Remove to a plate; cover.
- 3. Cook bell peppers in skillet, stirring, until just tender, 8 minutes. Add chicken, pour in half-and-half and stir to scrape up browned bits. Cook 3 minutes, stirring, until thickened. Stir in Parmesan and cook 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Toss chicken mixture with pasta. Add some pasta water if mixture seems dry. Serve with Parmesan.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note