Made this tonight and it is awesome! So easy to make and has good flavor
Fajita Chicken Pasta
"My son is in the Army, and he requests this dish whenever he comes home."
Trisha Banis, 70, Sebring, Fla.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 660
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Protein: 35g
- Carbohydrate: 79g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 88mg
- Sodium: 1252mg
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound farfalle
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1-oz. packet fajita seasoning
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 small red, yellow or orange bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1/4-by-2-inch strips
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 1. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook farfalle until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water, and return pasta to pot.
- 2. In a large skillet, warm oil over medium heat. Rub seasoning on chicken. Add to skillet and cook 4 to 6 minutes, turning once, until cooked through. Remove to a plate; cover.
- 3. Cook bell peppers in skillet, stirring, until just tender, 8 minutes. Add chicken, pour in half-and-half and stir to scrape up browned bits. Cook 3 minutes, stirring, until thickened. Stir in Parmesan and cook 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Toss chicken mixture with pasta. Add some pasta water if mixture seems dry. Serve with Parmesan.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note