Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) White Rice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 whole(s) Green Bell pepper Sliced thin
- 1 whole(s) Red Bell pepper Sliced thin
- 1 whole(s) Red Onion Sliced thin
- 12 ounce(s) lean Beef cut into strips
- 1 whole(s) Lime
- 2 tablespoon(s) Ms Dash Southwest Chipolte seasoning
- 1/4 cup(s) Cilantro
- 4 ounce(s) Low fat cheese shredded
- 4 tablespoon(s) Salsa
- Prepare 2 cups rice per directions on the package. Cut Bell peppers, onions and Beef into thin strips. Heat Olive oil in a largew skillet over medium heat, add sliced onion and beef to skillet, cook about 2 minutes and add bell peppers. squeeze the juice from 1/2 the lime and 1 tablespoon of Ms Dash Southwest Chipolte seasoning over mixture in skillet. cook until peppers start to get soft. turn off the heat under skillet, squeeze the juice from other 1/2 the lime and 1 tablespoon of Ms Dash Southwest Chipolte seasoning over mixture, divide into 4 equal portions. Place a 1/2 cup cooked rice in a bowl, top with 1/4 of the beef/veggie mixture, spoon on salsa and sprinkle with low fat cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by VanessaA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note